Sunday, July 03, 2005

ok, so we have ranted about being copywritten...
Although I suppose that was a little unfair.
Once again that was someone's fantasy,
And perhaps had absolutely no connection to myself personally.

What do you do when you don't belong?
Not to this world, nor any other
You just kinda float through them all
Half existing, in the hearts and minds of mankind
Infinite power to reach out to, tap in to
But nothing, deep inside, where you need it most?

Mostly this little blog, has become a place of dreaming to me
A place to unwind, wrap myself into deeper levels of consciousness,
Perhaps exploring somethings hidden there.
The process is much deeper then the words that you see written here,
But it all kinda helps me find my way into myself, ya know?

Anyway, that is enough for today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->-->