And What Don't I Love?
2. The fact that you no longer hold me, wrap me in those arms, such as once you did
3. The fact that in this little third dimensional world, the mighty god can no longer even stand
4. The fact that I am always having to chide you as a mother to a child, to get your responsibilities done
5. The fact that I am put here, in this position, where a bitch I must become, and you turn from my love, so that I am allowed to express all the things that anger me, but never the ones I love
6. The fact that all I want to focus on, is our love, and the blessings that it brings...when can we go back to that again?
7. The fact that, here, in this mortal world, I bear the brunt of your suffering, instead of your love, the brunt of your disgust, instead of your belief, and the brunt of all your coldness, to watch the warmth pour out to others of our kin...
8. That is all my love, that and nothing more, compared to the hundreds more things I could write in the last list....so can we, go back to love again?