Saturday, June 04, 2005

I Hear You Calling....

Deep within my soul, there is a stirring...
Memories, long forgotten, in a drug induced slumber,
They are awakening...
Sometimes I fight to keep them at bay,
I don't want, I don't want, I don't want to go there
I don't wanna know.
The pain, it is overwhelming, the light it is too bright...
Where are you, where did you go?
When I hid beneath this dark, long night?

The old ones are a stirring,
The ancients now awake...
Every day more voices calling,
Each day brings me closer to my fate.

Ah to hide with all the muggles, to dream sweet dreams,
of white picket fences, innocence, naivity, what is on tv...
These blessings are not for me.
I have tried, a million times, a thousand lives, always, to hide,
to run from all I am...

You call to me, you sing, you laugh you cry...
You are asking for you king...
But I bare no crown this time, my friend,
No torc, no power, no lust from which you may draw...

You scream at my silence,
You long for my touch...
I hear you ever reaching, ever searching,
But you would not want me anymore...

I have no fancy trinkets, my honor-price is gone,
I am a man amongst savages, and slaves,
Lost in an Abyss of the Qlippoth,
Yet still I have struggled on.

My soul has screamed for silence,
I have longed to lie down here and die...
But this is not for me, oh no...
The voices they still cry.

So simple, the followers, of this greaty and mighty god...
This one time would be King...
So pure in their beliefs, their cries...
Help me they scream...

Karnak no longer holds my name,
To the Mayans I am gone...
Toltec abandoned my dream,
And mighty Babalon, from there I have withdrawn.

How do you remember me?
I tore my name from your halls....
How have you recalled my name,
It is no longer written on these walls...

No don't follow me my friend, the time for that is gone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->-->