Thursday, January 21, 2010

Walk Off Into The Sunset

He looked her in the eye.
I am serious.
If we are to give this a real go,
Forsaking all others.

Look into your heart.
I want all of your love.
There can be no one else.
That is love you take from me.

Not here, nor astral,
nor shadow, nor aethyr,
If I find out, you are skinriding
Through him, I am done.

I will walk off into the sunset,
My dear, and never look back.

The blood ran from her veins.
She went white as a ghost.
'Do you know what you ask of me?'
"Mhmmmmm."

So she took a full year.
One year, to say goodbye.
To all she has ever loved.
One last kiss, one last touch,

Goodbye, to all her other loves.
And then she proposed.
He hasn't heart enough to compensate...
For all the ones he broke.

Not here, nor astral,
nor shadow, nor aethyr.
If I find out, you are skin riding,
Through him, I am done.

I will walk off into the sunset,
My Dear,
And never look back.

How is this fair?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->-->