Friday, January 30, 2009

Derek2

It is disheartening to say, only a few months later, that our second beloved lizard has passed away as well, tho I could find a logical explanation, given the weird metaphysical circumstances surrounding his death, I am prone to believe, he took a blow for me.
Sadly, I could feel him calling as he did not want to die,
and I pray to whatever gods still hear me, that he be brought back in a new life soon.
I am sorry Derek, I did my very best,
and for a short while, you were not just my best friend, but a life line, thank you for your company, and blessed be.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Idiot Prophet said...

a blow for you?
Interesting . . . who could possibly want to hurt you or your lizard?
It seems a terrible thing to do.

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->-->