Saturday, August 12, 2006

Early Sunday Mornin,
Skies are dawning grey
Starin out the window
Rain washin it all away
Just another Sunday mornin
Wastin away, eternal hell inside my mind
Just another Sunday Mornin
Lonliness creeps inside this well of mine
Thinkin of you
Missin the games we play
Missin the things you say
Thinkin of you
And all of the things you do
Shadowy nights so few
Never a chance to be
Here by your side
When I close my eyes
Your standin there
Soft, subtle, silent stare
Warm lovin supportive air
Whispers of you...
Lost deep inside myself
Nowhere left to hide
You make me face inside
Clean up the clouds that hide
All I ever called for...
Was you
And the rain pounds at my side
Rollin Thunder as the clouds collide
And all I'm thinkin of
Is You...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

..and now i cry.
that was beautiful.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Nephilim said...

thanks!!!!!

12:59 PM  
Blogger Parzifal Odinson said...

The object of your emotion is a lucky one indeed...

I, in my emotional solitary moments "away from vampiric eyes" dream that one gone not so long ago laments as such for me.

Then.... the illusionary veil of the disease LOVE is torn away and I am left again ALONE in the cold light.

Then the want leaves me with the comfort of empty non feeling

7:47 PM  
Blogger Nephilim said...

lol, yea,
I kinda agree with your version of love my self
Still
love poems are kinda cool to write now and then aren't they?
xD

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->-->