Monday, May 22, 2006

Sasha Kiarra

Sky is dawning grey...
Makes me think of you,
All you hopes, your dreams...
The life that was inside of you.
That will never be...
Runs like water, drifting down a stream
The memory the dream.
Are you happy now?
Will the skies pour down my pain...
Tell me please now how...
This was meant to be,
Cuz I can't stop feelin all this pain.
Little fingers, little toes...
Eyes so wide and bright...
The last night ever, and I held you tight...
It was as tho you knew.
A Mothers love, can never be squealched.
Nothin stops the pain,
Nothin stops the joy
One last time to hold you...to feel you next to me.
One last time to hold you...before I set you free.
God never promises forever.
Such a short little while.
God took away forever...
Tho he left you with a smile...
O dear god...
Take away my insides, ravished me with pain.
Every day that goes by, I see you
Picture how you've grown...
A little of your brothers...
Maybe your sisters wild hair...
Would you drive us crazy,
It'd be worth it for you my dear...
A mothers love never let's go...no matter where you've gone
you should know
I am here.
Holdin on, keepin you strong...
Sending everything to wherever you've gone.
Nothing but guilt to fill me now....
Tho they said nothing could have been done.
Nothin but guilt shines,
On a mother who can't protect her own...
Can't be undone, just carry forward...
Do you feel me callin you?
Can't be undone, just carry onward...
But I still think of you.
Wishin you
Would think of me too...
I carry on.

Wow Sasha, it has been three years today, and yet still feels like yesterday... Wherever you have gone, we still think of you always...Love you forever...

Mom

1 Comments:

Blogger Nephilim said...

hmmm
a most intriguing post...
A Mystery^^
Would I be able to better answer your question if I knew who you were?
Your clue is noted..but the trail dies off at a profile...(However, spelling, grammar and context of speech can narrow it down some I would say)
hmmm
As to your empathy, it is noted and appreciated, but no, I am not looking for that...This is my little space for poetic rantings and ravings..but I am a very strong person, and would rather not be treated delicately...
I tend to like cold hard truth^^
(Altho somethings are best handled with discretion)
I guess when you figure it out..feel free to share with me what your figuring^^
Enchanting really...
That was a perfect way to reply to my post :)

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->-->