Friday, November 18, 2005

Raven's Lullaby

Religion Definition
are you mono or polytheistic?Polydualmononihilistic
do you subscribe to a major religion?Do I constitute, as a religion of 1?
how do you feel about Jesus?Interesting motivations, dependant on context
what holy book do you feel is most accurate (Bible, Koran, etc)None
do you believe in reincarnation?hell ya
do you believe in the traditional heaven and hell?I am sure they make nifty Astral Constructs
do you believe in ANY heaven and/or hell?I believe in the heaven and hell we create for our selves
do you think the god(s) are vengeful or nice?do you think humans are vengeful or nice ;) again all depends on context
do you believe in angels?I walk with angels
do you believe in miracles?I see them every day
do you believe in predestination?on some levels
do you believe in original sin?why not? Sin is inherent in our race
do you believe in freedom of will?Very much so
do you believe in souls?I do
what do you think will happen to you when you die?It depends on what I make of myself
do you think there will be an armageddon?Some say the end is near...
why do you think we exist?Why ask why?
do you believe in life on other planets?Are we that narcissitic?
do you believe in evolution?I pray for it every day
do you think religion and science will always oppose the other?I think the truth lies somewhere in the middle
what would you say to God if you met him/her/them today?Hello, how are you?
anything else we should know?why not just ask me?

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

-->-->